The Great Bingo Car Giveaway
Win a GMC TERRAIN or cash!
WIN $1,000 MATINEE & EVENING ON SUNDAYS
Grand Prize Drawing – MARCH 12 during Evening Session
Club Sol Members may win a new car valued at $30,000 (or take “Free Play” or cash or a combination of the two for $20,000)
Club Sol members can win $1000 in cash during Sunday Matinee and Evening Sessions (one drawing per session). Must be present, with session purchase, to win (does not include mini session).
Club Sol Members earn tickets into the drawings for every $50.
- $1-$50= one ticket
- $51-$100= two tickets
- $101-$150= three tickets
- No limit on tickets
- One extra ticket received for MP Bingo purchases
Club Sol Members also will receive one extra ticket for each BINGO on Tuesdays (Matinee and Evening Sessions only).
- One lucky bingo player will win a new automobile valued at $30,000.
- Players may choose cash, cash/”Free Play”, or “Free Play” option totaling $20,000, if the winner does not elect to take the car.
- Daily entries will be deposited into the ‘weekly entry’ Box. Once the manager audits the number of tickets for the week, the weekly entries will be deposited into the ‘Car Entry’ drum once the Sunday drawings are complete.
- Winners for the weekly $1000 cash prizes will be drawn from the entry tickets in the “weekly entry” barrel.
- The “Car entry” barrel will close on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 8pm
- The Grand Prize drawing for the CAR will take place during the evening session intermission at approximately 8:30 pm on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at Casino Del Sol Bingo hall.
- Winner must be present to win.
- For both the weekly $1,000 drawings and the CAR drawing, participants’ names will be called 3 times in approximately 10 second intervals. After their name has been announced the winner has 5 minutes to make their presence known, prior to announcing a new participant, and to claim their prize at the bingo caller’s stand.
- The process listed above will continue until a winner is identified.
Visit Bingo Hall at Casino Del Sol for complete contest details.