What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
- When sending a message or joining our players club, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your:
- e-mail address,
- home address and
- contact numbers.
- You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service
- your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information,
- respond to inquiries,
- and/or other requests or questions.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To create a new players club account
- The information that you provide will be used to create a new players club (Club Sol) account.
- To improve customer service
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server on all credit card transactions. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- We do utilize cookies in some instances to offer a dynamic, personalized experience on our website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not attempt to collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
5655 W Valencia Rd