Casino Del Sol Resort, Spa and Conference Center is nestled in the secluded mesquites of the high desert; and just 15 minutes from Tucson International Airport and downtown Tucson.
Casino Del Sol Resort is proud to be the only casino resort in Arizona to have earned a Forbes Four Star award, as well as a AAA Four Diamond award.
At a Glance
- 215 luxurious rooms and suites
- More than 65,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor function space is ideal for weddings and receptions. Add in the flexibility of the Grand Ballroom for tradeshows, meetings, seminars and events and our conference center is perfect for any event welcoming up to 2,000 guests.
- Hiapsi Spa and Fitness Center
- Prema Lobby Lounge
- Festa International Buffet
- PY Steakhouse
- Ume Asian Cuisine and Sushi Bar
- Expansive pool area featuring the Oasis Pool Bar
- High Limit Lounge
- Covered parking garage
Arizona is known for its terrific weather, brilliant skies, cool desert evenings and spectacular sunsets, so the resort would not miss the opportunity to provide outdoor events with distinction and grace.
With so much to offer, why not sample a bit of everything. Couple your stay with spa treatments or dining options for a completely satisfying experience.
Every guests need, want, and expectation is far exceeded in this intimate resort property that blends the best of leisure and business in a fun yet sophisticated atmosphere.
Offering Breakfast, All Day Dining, Late Night Dining, Desserts, a Children’s Menu and Alcoholic Beverages.